Mapbender can save and edit configurations with the WMC Editor. This configurations can be loaded with the element WMC Loader.
You can add configurations from the selectbox to your application.
Notice: All configurations are public at the moment. We want to add access control to this module later in development.
Notice: You need the element WMC Loader to use this functionality.
- Title: Title of the element. The title will be listed in “Layouts” and allows to distinguish between different buttons. It will be indicated if “Show label” is activated.
- Tooltip: text to use as tooltip.
- Target: Id of Map element to query.
- Label: add title as label in front of selectbox, default is false.
title: WMC List tooltip: WMC List # text to use as tooltip target: wmcloader # target to interact with, should be wmcloader label: true # add title as label in front of selectbox (default is false)
Class, Widget & Style¶
- Class: Mapbender\WmcBundle\Element\WmcEditor
- Widget: <Put Widget name here>
- Style: <Put name of css file here>